[TYPO3-english] Override Header section for CCE in Default fluid_styled_content template

Paul Kamma paul.kamma at googlemail.com
Thu May 18 11:38:04 CEST 2017

Hello,

since T3 v8 a new Template Structure was introduced.
https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/core/8.7/Changelog/8.6/Feature-79622-NewDefaultLayoutForFluidStyledContent.html

What I try to do is to override the Header Section in my Custom Content Element (Like shown in the Example). But it wont work.
One thing that is different that I use <f:layout name="Content" />, not "Default". (Thats what the builder extension generates for me).

Did someone know what I have to do to make it work?  Maybe an extended Example..