[TYPO3-english] why is this condition snippet not working anymore?

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Thu May 18 07:20:17 CEST 2017

Hi, Thanks for the help. So may things to think of… :) when debugging.
 It made me find my problem. Before I had everything in one template. Now I have a setup with partials, etc. Which, as I understand now  need some rendering to get the values used. So now it seems to work.

In my layout.html I now have this:
<f:render partial=“Header" arguments="{data: data, subtitle: subtitle, pageTitle: pageTitle}" />

Made me wondering can the rendering also be done directly in the partial itself?

Regards,
Wiechert Hooghwinkel