[TYPO3-english] Re: realurl not mapping &L parameter

Alexis Mauger-Brun mauger.a at gmail.com
Sun May 14 15:45:09 CEST 2017

Of course, I've been searching for more than one week and I found the solution less than 24 hours after posting this message...

I tried switching the root page (which was a shortcut to another page) with it's target and it seems to correct the issue. More clearly :
- before, my root page was a shortcut to another standard page with the content
- after, my root page was a standard page and the "main" page was a shortcut

(I found this idea on a wiki page from github)

Thank you!