[TYPO3-english] Re: How to set TYPO3-SITE-URL...

Norbert Brinkhof norbert.brinkhof at ec.europa.eu
Thu May 11 16:00:36 CEST 2017

Hi Christian,

Unfortunately not.

Regarding the forntend I have the same implementation: website behind a proxy, but the traffic
between proxy and actual site is in http.
Apparently I cannot figure out how to configure the website for such an implementation.

I have set  [sys][reverseProxyIP], [sys][reverseProxyHeaderMultiValue], [sys][reverseProxySSL],
configured Apache with httpd_vhost and httpd_ssl, created a domain name in the rootpage of the site
but to no avail. the redirects (e.g. as a result of FElogin) are always in http.

Basically, what I would like to know is what steps to follow when putting a website behind a reverse proxy,
where the traffic from the proxy to the actual site is in http.

Thanks for your help.
Norbert