[TYPO3-english] RealURL spaceCharacter

Graham Knight graham.knight5 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:13:27 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I am upgrading a site from 6.2 LTS to 7.6 LTS. In the 6.2 installation the RealURL spaceCharacter was not configured so the default, underscore, was used. In 7.6 with the same configuration a hyphen is used. I have now set the spaceCharacter to underscore (see below) but this has no effect.

I am mystified also that I cannot find the file class.tx_realurl_advanced.php in the RealURL 2.2.1 installation.

         'pagePath' => array(
             'spaceCharacter' => '_',
             'type' => 'user',
             'userFunc' => 'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
             'expireDays' => 3,
             'disablePathCache' => '1',
         ),

What have I done wrong?