[TYPO3-english] f:cObject nav_menu not rendered ?

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Wed May 3 09:34:27 CEST 2017

Changing the order of including the TS did not help. Than I decided to go on and work on an other part of the set-up.
Including some TSpage config (from my Template extension). And guess what? That did not work as supposed as well.

So I have a Page.txt and User.txt which are included in the file ext_localconf.php

Which looks like this and Seems ok to me? (I know sometimes it just hangs on Upper or lower class writing).

<?php
if (!defined('TYPO3_MODE')) {
	die ('Access Denied.');
}

\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addPageTSConfig(
'<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY . '/Configuration/TSconfig/Page.txt">'
);
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addPageTSConfig(
'<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY . '/Configuration/TSconfig/User.txt">'
);

This is in the User.txt which is not used at all (I cleared caches in the install tool).

options.pageTree.showPageIdWithTitle = 1
options.clearCache.system = 1

Anyone who can help me to debug this and the lib.nav_main cObject inclusion? Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Wiechert Hooghwinkel