[TYPO3-english] fluid_styled_content and backendlayouts

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Mon May 1 17:20:23 CEST 2017

Hello my friends!

I sucessfully switched over to fluid_styled_content and did a lot of
changes I needed in the FE: all transparent and clear and easy. Newxt
fcs version may come!

Now I wand to change some output in BE. Not the TCA.
I'd like to add some unsefull information when the Page-Module renders a
page/CE, e.g. show info about classes etc, BEVORE I enter the CE to edit.

Using EXT:fluidtypo3 (pages, content) this is easy cause there is a
preview-section wich renders the BE.

How is this done (even possible) with FSC.

If its only possible with php-Coding, I will need a example.
(this option is not preferred, cause the API of TYPO3 changes weekly -
not really but it feels so)

Thank you for your help,

Christian.