[TYPO3-english] Re: TYPO3 ver 7.6.16

Peder Høy Kristensen phiskit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:38:37 CEST 2017

After more testing I think, that the problem only exists on one af my providers of webserver.
The strange thing is, that 'Install / Environment settings' report no errors. MySQL-version is fine, it says. The server is a Unix/Linux-server.

If the ionCube setting is wrong (I don't know), could tha setting be corrected from inside TYPO3, or should I ask my provider of webserver to correct it? And furthermore: What is the correct setting for ionCube?

Best Regards
Peder