[TYPO3-english] Configure CKEdit in Flexform

Patric Schumann psm at fh-wedel.de
Thu Mar 23 11:10:51 CET 2017

Hi,

i am using some fluid content elements with flux-definitions containing rte-fields. With enabling the rte in the flexform every config i made to the htmlarea via typoscript was respected. Now with CKEdit in 8.6.1 only the default.yaml gets loaded and f.e. a 'RTE.default.preset = full' gets completely ignored.

Since i wasnt able to find any bug-reports or issues concerning my problem, i need some help and hope one of you has an idea how to solve this.

I tested this with a simple flexform without any extensions as well:

docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/ColumnsConfig/Type/Flex.html#flexform-syntax states that i should use <enableRichtext>1</enableRichtext> which isnt working at all.

<defaultExtras>richtext[*]:rte_transform</defaultExtras> gives me the default rte.

How could i make the RTE respect my RTE.default.preset?

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.