[TYPO3-english] typo3 7.6.16 Allowed memory size error

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Mar 14 14:04:10 CET 2017

Hi Riccardo,

Riccardo Coletta wrote:

> Unfortunately I've not direct accesso to the server (Red Hat 7) but only
> to the typo3 administration and cannot direct access the typo3 source but
> I've to ask server administrator for every single code line to be changed
> in the core.

Looks like an integer overflow. Try to update php to the latest version on
your OS. If you use xdebug, then disable it (should not be enabled in
production anyway).
Other than that, you can only contact RedHat (in case you have a support
subscription).

I had similar errors on Fedora before, and in was the result of a not
matching xdebug version.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – LFCS
TYPO3 CMS Certified Integrator – Certified Developer – Active contributor