[TYPO3-english] powermail 3.19.0 multistep

eccher aude audeeccher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 10:37:26 CEST 2017

Hi,

I don't find how to display the checkbox :
Do you want to split each page (step by step)? in the tab main setting of the powermail (3.19.0) plugin. The only option i have is do you want a confirmation page. I'm admin user and also tried with an user with rights given according powermail documentation . /extensions/powermail/ForAdministrators/BackendUserRights.

I still can activate multisteps in the constant editor of the template tab but i would like to be able to choose if i use multisteps or not in each form.

Any idea of the reason why i don't have this option?