[TYPO3-english] How to create a pdf from a powermail input

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Jun 6 13:11:50 CEST 2017

Hi,

What is the recommended way to create a “personalized” pdf, from a Powermail form input for TYPO3 7.6.18 . What I need is input from Powermail, which than wil be output in a (page)-design as a pdf which will be send to the person who filled the Powermail form.

I saw this extension but its for 6.2 . Is there an easy to use alternative available? Or what would be the best way to get this going :)

https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/powermailpdf/Introduction/WhatDoesItDo/Index.html

Thanks.

Best regards,

Wiechert Hooghwinkel