[TYPO3-english] Re: lightbox falis

Peder Høy Kristensen phiskit at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 23:42:19 CEST 2017

Hi, Christian

thanks you for answering me.

The ext owl_slider works okay, but when clicking an ordinary image (not in owl_slider) the ext t3colorbox does not make it pop up as usual, but it shows the picture full size in the browser. When I deactivate owl_slider, then t3colorbox works as usual. The two extensions obviously interferes in a bad way.

Well, I need it
1) because a costumer want a slider for sponsor-advertisements with links to the websites of the sponsors
2) because a costumer want the possibility to click and se images bigger size in a popup-window and the possibility to cycle through the pictures on the current page.

I think: What are extensions for? Why should I write/modify javascripts for those purposes, when existing extensions written by skilled developers are available?

But well, if I don't find two extensions, that manage to work together without problems, or if I don't find an extension, that is capable to do both jobs, I guess, I will have to follow your way of doing it.

Best regards
Peder