[TYPO3-english] Version control for translated pages

Pekka Siiskonen pekka_groups at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 2 20:37:38 CEST 2017

Hi!

My task is to translate TYPO3 CMS (ver. 6.2.31) based German hobby enthusiast's web site's German (default language ) pages into Finnish. As my German is so louzy I'm often using the site's English translations as a base of my translations. I'm not the site's main webmaster. I only have enough access to do my translations. being a novice this is a good plan -- I think.

The question: How I can get a list of those default language (German) and English pages that have changed since my translation to Finnish? It is important that I keep abreast with the modifications of the default language pages.

I'm sorry if this matter has been dealt with here before. If so, please guide me to the correct answer.

And yes -- I'm a newbie in the Typo3 world.

pekka