[TYPO3-english] Help with TYPO3 Blog Extension

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Fri Jun 2 10:46:38 CEST 2017

Hi Joe,

It might even be simpler using the News extension. You can change it and have it fit into your desired page design. Its working with templates and partials which can be adapted. And there are much features which make it suitable for use as a Blog.

Best Regards,
HocomAdvies Marketing

Wiechert Hooghwinkel
www.hocom-advies.nl