[TYPO3-english] Minimum tables to update 6.2.30 site

George Brooks truckeetrout at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 00:45:16 CEST 2017

I am stuck by a shared host that cannot seem to provide a dump of the MySql database.  The claim is that the database is in version 4 and all of their client tools available to me (phpmyadmin, shell access to a host not running MySql) cannot create a dump. I may be able to get data out of that host IF I am able to get dumps of a minimum set of tables. I have the site running on an alternate host running on a several months old dump. Very few edit have occurred. So if I can apply just a few tables I maybe can get up to date and out of that lousy shared host.  Here's the list of tables currently at that host. Can I get away with just a few, and if so which ones?

backend_layout
be_groups
be_sessions
be_users
cache_extensions
cache_hash
cache_imagesizes
cache_md5params
cache_pages
cache_pagesection
cache_treelist
cache_typo3temp_log
cachingframework_cache_hash
cachingframework_cache_hash_tags
cachingframework_cache_pages
cachingframework_cache_pages_tags
cachingframework_cache_pagesection
cachingframework_cache_pagesection_tags
cf_cache_hash
cf_cache_hash_tags
cf_cache_pages
cf_cache_pages_tags
cf_cache_pagesection
cf_cache_pagesection_tags
cf_cache_rootline
cf_cache_rootline_tags
cf_extbase_datamapfactory_datamap
cf_extbase_datamapfactory_datamap_tags
cf_extbase_object
cf_extbase_object_tags
cf_extbase_reflection
cf_extbase_reflection_tags
cf_extbase_typo3dbbackend_queries
cf_extbase_typo3dbbackend_queries_tags
cf_extbase_typo3dbbackend_tablecolumns
cf_extbase_typo3dbbackend_tablecolumns_tags
cf_workspaces_cache
cf_workspaces_cache_tags
fe_groups
fe_session_data
fe_sessions
fe_users
pages
pages_language_overlay
static_tsconfig_help
sys_be_shortcuts
sys_category
sys_category_record_mm
sys_collection
sys_collection_entries
sys_domain
sys_file
sys_file_collection
sys_file_metadata
sys_file_processedfile
sys_file_reference
sys_file_storage
sys_filemounts
sys_history
sys_language
sys_lockedrecords
sys_log
sys_news
sys_note
sys_preview
sys_refindex
sys_refindex_rel
sys_refindex_res
sys_refindex_words
sys_registry
sys_template
sys_workspace
sys_workspace_stage
tt_content
tx_dbal_debuglog
tx_dbal_debuglog_where
tx_extensionmanager_domain_model_extension
tx_extensionmanager_domain_model_repository
tx_impexp_presets
tx_scheduler_task
tx_scheduler_task_group
zzz_deleted_tx_kesmallads_smallads