[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: CoolUri - Internal Server Error

MIchael Schulte michael.schulte at schulte-direkt.de
Mon Jul 17 15:16:19 CEST 2017

Hello,

I have a problem to get the server error log.

My provider told me that he isn't able to give me the server error log-file.
He told me that I can put a php.ini file into the used directory and Than I will get a server error-log.
But I have actual the problem that this error.log file will not be create and I asked the support of the provider what I can do.

I hope I will get asap new ionformations.

Thanks and best regards

Michael