[TYPO3-english] Cooluri 1.1.4: Page-Browser in News

Nicolai Schirawski ns at t3magic.de
Fri Jul 14 15:01:16 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am using cooluri 1.1.4  with news 6.0.0 in a typo 7.6.20-installation.

On one of the pages, I have a news-list with a paginator. If I navigate
to page 3 of the paginator, I get the following links, generated by cooluri:
page	link
1	news/3/
2	news/2/
3 	no link, because this is the current page
4	news/4/

everything is ok - except the first link! (should be: "news/")

The same with cooluri uninstalled:
page	link
1	mydomain/index.php?id=223
2
mydomain/index.php?id=223&tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=2&cHash=62...
3 	no link, because this is the current page
4
mydomain/index.php?id=223&tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=4&cHash=c5...

Obviously, the output of the paginator is correct

My cooluri-Configuration is:
<uriparts>
  <part>
    <parameter>tx_news_pi1[news]</parameter>
    <lookindb>
      <to>SELECT title FROM tx_news_domain_model_news WHERE uid=$1</to>
      <t3conv>1</t3conv>
    </lookindb>
  </part>
  <part>
    <parameter>tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]</parameter>
  </part>
</uriparts>

<predefinedparts>
  <part>
    <parameter>cHash</parameter>
  </part>
  <part>
    <parameter>no_cache</parameter>
  </part>
  <part>
    <parameter>tx_news_pi1[action]</parameter>
  </part>
  <part>
    <parameter>tx_news_pi1[controller]</parameter>
  </part>
</predefinedparts>

the cached links in cooluri are fine:
Uri	Parameters
news/ 	id=223

news/2/ 	cHash=62...;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=2

news/3/ 	cHash=cb...&amp;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=3

news/4/ 	cHash=c5...&amp;id=223&amp;tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]=4

Out of strange reasons cooluri doesn't translate the link
mydomain/index.php?id=223 correctly. instead of "news/" it takes "/news/3/"

Observations:
- clearing caches doesn't change the situation
- truncating cooluri-tables doesn't help either
- only the link to page 1 (the one without widgets) is wrong.
- instead, it always points to the current page

Any idea on this?
Can anyone reproduce the error?
Have I overlooked something in the configuration?

Thanks
Nicolai