[TYPO3-english] powermail 3.19.0 email to sender fails

eccher aude audeeccher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 12:24:57 CEST 2017

Hi,

I've got an issue when trying to send an email confirmation to the sender with powermail 3.19.0.  As soon as i set an address or variable in the Sender Email field of flexform no mail is sent at all (neither to receivers or sender) and this error message displays in frontend : Failure, mail could not be sent!.

The emails to receivers work perfectly when the sender email field is empty and the var {email} set as sender email contains the desired address.

I've been looking for something that could disable email to sender in page TS config, typoscript of the template, constants of the template, options of the plug in in installation but i can't find it.
My knowledge of what could disable email to sender is limited and i looked for simple things like enable/disable.email.sender.

Any idea of what could prevent the email to sender to be sent?

Thanks for reading post.