[TYPO3-english] indexed_search ordering section does not work (defaultFreeIndexUidList)

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Wed Jan 25 18:18:48 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm struggeling with indexed_search in TYPO3 6.2

I'm trying to order the search results so that the news articles are
shown last.

According to the manual it should be possible to order the search
results into sections combine different sections together.

https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/indexed_search/6.2/IndexingConfigurations/Grouping/Index.html

I have been experimenting all day, but can't get it to work.

The structure of the site is basic as follows:

root
-- section 1 (1900)
-- section 2 (1901)

So it I understaind it correctly the code below should put 1901 above
1900, but it doesn't. It seems to have no effect as well.

plugin.tx_indexedsearch {

   search {

     # setup sections
     defaultFreeIndexUidList = 0,1901,1900

   }

   blind {

     freeIndexUid = 0
   }
}

Again according to the manual
(https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/indexed_search/6.2/IndexingConfigurations/Grouping/Index.html)
It should be possible to combine diffrent sections and output them as 1.

I tried to configure it as shown in the manual, but again it does not work.

Does anybody know how to get it working?

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair