[TYPO3-english] Typo3 7.6.15 Yag Gallery uploaded image size

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Jan 24 16:10:04 CET 2017

Thanks for the reply. After sending this post, I did find something like that mentioned about IM and had a look at it. Its installed but in Typo 3 the path might be false it says /usr/bin . So I need t find out what the servers path to the IM is I guess? So I had to contact the isp for this and waiting on their advise.

Regards,
Wiechert