[TYPO3-english] Aimeos e-commerce/shop extension 17.1.0 released

Aimeos aimeos at aimeos.org
Thu Jan 19 12:39:03 CET 2017

Hi there

We've just released the new major version of the Aimeos e-commerce extension :-)

Our goal is to constantly improve Aimeos based on what's requested by our users.
Thus, this major release contains rewrites and some breaking changes to get as close as possible to their needs:

- Radically simplified template structure
- More focus on templates instead of configuration
- Javascript libraries are updated to their latest versions (JQuery, etc.)
- Widely used Slick slider and PhotoSwipe for slider/zoom in detail view
- Stock levels are moved to own data domain (direct access to ERP systems is easier)
- PSR-7 requests/responses are used for the JSON Admin API
- "seperatorDecimal" and "seperator100" configuration renamed to "separator..."

The new extension is available at:
https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/aimeos

For more information about the Aimeos TYPO3 extension:
https://aimeos.org/TYPO3

--
Aimeos e-commerce components

Web: https://aimeos.org