[TYPO3-english] typolink {link.title}

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Thu Jan 12 13:14:01 CET 2017

Hi Jigal thanks for the help. I obvious did not yet try that. So I now did, but when I have the value like this:

29 - - “Some title”

and have this as code I still get the title of the linked page and not the so much desired:  Some title ? Am I overseeing something?

<f:link.typolink parameter="{data.tx_mask_teaser_link}" />

or this

<f:link.typolink parameter=“{data.tx_mask_teaser_link}” ></f:link.typolink>

Regards,

Wiechert Hooghwinkel