[TYPO3-english] Re: Form post additional infos

Alex Kellner alexander.kellner at einpraegsam.net
Sun Jan 8 14:27:57 CET 2017

If you add the Marketing Template of Powermail to your root setup, you will get some additional information - see https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/powermail/ForAdministrators/Installation/Index.html#static-templates

Information are:
Referer Domain
Referer URL
Country of the visitor
Mobile device used
Frontend Language
Browser Language
Page Funnel

----

If you need more or other information, you have to extend your powermail configuration. But as far as I don't know which information do you want to submit, I can't give any hints how to add it.
--
TYPO3 separates the men from the boys :D
TYPO3-Training from in2code.de