[TYPO3-english] Powermail Marketing Reporting issue

Vincent Mans vincent at vibis.nl
Mon Feb 6 10:22:05 CET 2017

Hi again,

My message is incomplete. I should make clear in the text that is concerns
Powermail, and add that:

   - the cookie fe_typo_user is set (isn't that enough?)
   - typo3conf/ext/powermail/Resources/Public/JavaScripts/Powermail/Marketing.min.js
   is in the footer
   - no JS errors in console

But no marketing data gets written and stored (no cookie and/or session
data, also not in console).

So what do I miss out?

Thanks

Hi there!