[TYPO3-english] Re: Document management DMS and TYPO3

Marco Meschieri m.meschieri at logicaldoc.com
Tue Dec 12 09:58:46 CET 2017

For the DMS part you could use LogicalDOC.

We offer our availability to develop an integration between TYPO3 and LogicalDOC so your users will continue to benefit all the features of TYPO3 while the documents are handled by LogicalDOC.

Please look at the API extents.
You can imagine that with an integration plugin installed in TYPO3 you can interact with LogicalDOC under the covers and without the users being aware of the existence of the external document management system.

With the API you can do: CRUD operations on documents and folders, Fult-text and Parametric searches, trigger workflows and much more.