[TYPO3-english] DCE Detailpage with RealURL on 8.7

Laurin Schaller laurin.schaller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:22:00 CET 2017

Hi

I recently updated a page from 7.6 to 8.7 which is using DCE. I'm displaying projects, that have a detail view. I added some RealURL configuration to get readable URL's for the detail pages. This used to work on 7.6. However on 8.7 it only works half of the time. Half of the projects just get a hash added into the URL instead of the project name.

I'm using the following RealURL configuration for the projects:
'projekt' => array(
            array(
                'GETvar' => 'detailDceUid',
                'lookUpTable' => array(