[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Extension: 'Unknown column in field list' error

christian ewigfrost christian-kulozik at gmx.net
Wed Dec 6 15:57:59 CET 2017

I have a huge problem adding new classes/models to my extension. Basically: Every time i add a new class/model with the extension_builder and then want to create a record of that class i get the following error message:

2: SQL error: 'Unknown column 'edited' in 'field list'' (tx_icingaconfgen_domain_model_checkperiod:NEW5a27f9da8a41d636846075)

The interesting thing is: "edited" is NOT a property of that class, but the property of other classes in that extension. I've searched through the TCA of the class that throws the error and also the MySql table itself, but the field "edited" is indeed not part of that class. What's going on here?
Edit: What i find interesting is the fact that when i add a column "edited" to MySql table manually, the record can be created. But in no way i'm using this property in my Model. Why does it require a MySql column of that name then?