[TYPO3-english] I changed my extension folder name and now Typo3 throws an error message

christian ewigfrost christian-kulozik at gmx.net
Wed Dec 6 12:59:39 CET 2017

So today my extension_builder overwrote my entire TCAs while saving, so i did something stupid: i changed the folder name of my extension via winscp and uploaded the backupfolder of my extension i made yesterday. Now i get the error message

Oops, an error occurred!
TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "icingaconfgen" is NOT loaded!

I know the error could be fixed with changing the state of the extension in the PackageStates.php to inactive, but the problem is: The extension doesn't appear in this file. Interesting enough the foldername i changed my old old extension folder to ("x") appears in the file as inactive though. What should i do now?