[TYPO3-english] Turn Image Processing Off in TYPO3

Joe Currie joe at the-web-design-shop.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 16:00:09 CEST 2017

Hi, guys!

So I'm looking to turn off Image Processing for my TYPO3 Web site. Every time I upload images within TYPO3 and then include this images as a content element on my web page - it add's processing to my image - reducing size & quality - I want the original uploaded image.

This is the URL of my image:
/fileadmin/_processed_/3/0/csm_page_1_0f521d118f.jpg

I want the original uploaded file here:
/fileadmin/user_upload/my_image.jpg

How do I turn off Image Processing so TYPO3 just refers to my original image without adding any image processing to the image itself?
I hope I was as clear as possible, if you need any further information for this case please let me know :).

Thanks in advance guys - really appreciate it.
Joe Currie @ TWDS.