[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: [Typo3 7.6] wrapper around ce-element (tx_news)

Dave Zen foxxdav at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 24 20:20:45 CEST 2017

I used these files in that folder, copied them in another folder and styled my listview and this worked very well but I can't wrap the whole code in a <div> because the <h2> headline (from the content element input textfield) is not rendered by the tx_news fluid template files. I could make a wrapper div around the <div class="news"></div> (in the Layout/General.html) but then the <h2> would be outside of the wrapper div:

<h2>headline</h2>

I don't want that. The <h2> from the headline field should be inside the wrapper div.
But I can't find the code where the <h2> is beeing rendered....