[TYPO3-english] Re: [Typo3 7.6] wrapper around ce-element (tx_news)

Dave Zen foxxdav at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 24 17:56:52 CEST 2017

I tried this but it doesn't work.

the General.html (which is the start layout of the news extensions as I understand it) starts with the class="news" div-element:

The <h2> comes from the content element itself and has nothing to do with the news extension plugin.

I could write <h2></h2> before the <div class="news"> tag but then I would have the header text two times in the code.