[TYPO3-english] [Typo3 7.6] wrapper around ce-element (tx_news)

Dave Zen foxxdav at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 24 15:12:24 CEST 2017

Hi,

I want to add a <div class="wrapper"></div> around a tx_news content element.

The standard code looks like this

<h2>Header</h2>

I want to wrap everyting in a div with the class wrapper, so that it looks like this:

<h2>Header</h2>

or this (the <div id="c..."> is the outer tag in this example):

<h2>Header</h2>

I'm not sure which is the best approach but the wrapper should be only around the ce element with the news plugin included (for now).

On top of that, I would like to wrap the <h2> tag inside another div as well, so that it looks like this:

I tried multiple attempts with tt_content.stdWrap and so on but nothing worked :/

Can someone help me? Is this really so difficult to accomplish?

Thank you very much.