[TYPO3-english] Extbase use 2rd party repository

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Sun Aug 6 12:19:46 CEST 2017

Hello Folks,

In my extention I have created a record witch uses a relation to an
other extention-table.

in my ext the UID of the coresponding record is stored.

In my View a can get the uid# of this correctly.
But how can I tell extbase to resolve the record completely so sthat I
can unse e.g.

myrecords.theField.theOrigibnalTitleOfWahtever

since it is a 1:1 relation I dont use mm-tables.

Or do I have to write a viewhelper for this?

My first thought was something like

use \vendeor\ecxtention\Repositor\theModell;

But i cant really figure out what is needed/do be done...

Confused in the world of classes, waiting for enlightment

thankfully,

Christian