[TYPO3-english] Include HTML from file

Graham Knight graham.knight5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:52:42 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I am upgrading a site from 6.2 -> 7.6. Some pages use an extension called tgr_statichtml which provides a CE which displays HTML stored in a file. I want to provide the same function without the extension. My plan was to use a FILE CE invoked via TypoScript and the typoscript2ce extension.

This is my current effort with the TypoScript:

lib.fromHTML = FILE
lib.fromHTML {
   file.stdWrap.cObject = TEXT
   file.stdWrap.cObject{
     field = rowDescription
   }
}

I am using the field rowDescription in the typoscript2ce CE to store the path-name of the HTML file.

This does not work, I presume because "field = rowDescription" is referring to the FILE object rather than the typoscript2ce one. How can I access the correct object?

Many thanks.

Graham