[TYPO3-english] No module "web_layout" could be found

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Tue Apr 25 21:55:09 CEST 2017

I have tried to upgrade my typo3 6.2.30 website to 7.6.18 but encounter some problems. The backend works fine except for WEB:page where I get the error message: No module "web_layout" could be found. I have run all the steps in Upgrade Wizard and run the Database analyzer, removed temporary files and cleared all cache.  I am using the following extensions: bootstrap_package, videoce, realurl and powermail. Are there any ideas to try in order to solve the problem?
Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson