[TYPO3-english] Re: Direct links to the backend pages (a question for Typo3 gurus)

Momchil Van momchil at goos.dk
Fri Apr 21 13:58:15 CEST 2017

David,

You misunderstand my post.

I do not want to make Typo3 insecure and for sure I do not want to allow any kind of backend access without login.

The idea is to have links, which can directly point you to a specific page view inside the backend.
And if the backend user is not logged, Typo3 should prompt you first with its default login screen and then redirect you
to a specific place.

I think this already exists in some of other big CMSes out there and I do not see any kind of insecurity.