[TYPO3-english] Direct links to the backend pages (a question for Typo3 gurus)

Momchil Van momchil at goos.dk
Fri Apr 21 08:39:55 CEST 2017

Hello dear Typo3 gurus :)

I need to find a way to generate and send links, which should open the default screen(the one with the content elements) for specific backend pages.

For example:
I need a link like http://dev.domain/typo3/index.php?edit=123, which should directly open the backend page view of page with ID 123.
I have to send these links to editors and if the editor is not logged, the default backend login screen should appear.

I am wondering if such links already exist in Typo3 v7 (or v8) ?

What I found so far is that I can generate these links with:
$url = BackendUtility::getModuleUrl('web_layout', array('id' => 123));
This generates something like:
"typo3/index.php?M=web_layout&moduleToken=bd866d6ec7fe3247f601f374794f3c9512d19c9b&id=123"

This solution has several issues:

1. This is only the link of the main typo3 backend frame (without the typo3 left and top backend navigation).
If I prepend the domain and open the link:
http://dev.domain/typo3/index.php?M=web_layout&moduleToken=bd866d6ec7fe3247f601f374794f3c9512d19c9b&id=123
I see only the main frame with the page content elements.
How can I generate the full link, which should show also the missing typo3 backend sidebars ?

2. This works only in Firefox, in Chrome I get an error like: "The CSRF protection token for the requested module is missing or invalid"

3. This does not work if the editor is not already logged in the backend

Do you have any ideas about any working solution ?

Thank you in advance.