[TYPO3-english] HMENU not creating links

Douglas La Farge doug at dtaerialphoto.com
Thu Apr 20 18:59:26 CEST 2017

I’m migrating a 4.5 install to 7.6.  HMENU is generating the menu but the links are not generating properly (no path after the domain).

I’ve compared my TScript to the examples on the typo3 site and all looks correct.

 #BEGIN SUBMENU 7
   270 = HMENU
   270.special = list
   270.special.value = {$submenu_7}

   270.1 = TMENU
   270.1 {

    noBlur = 1
    NO.allWrap = <div class="cfeSubMenuItem">|</div>
  }
  #END SUBMENU 7

I’ve not been able to find any bug reports. Any ideas on what I might be missing?  Did something change with HMENU with 7.6.

Thank you,
Doug