[TYPO3-english] Front end login doesn't work with HTTPS

TBC THAK thamanchand at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 12:35:12 CEST 2017

I have a front end login form which works perfectly in development HTTP site. When I moved site to production with secured SSL connection then suddenly it doesn't work. I am pulling my hairs and can't figure out core problem. In development site I can see cookie name fe_typo_user is set but it's not the case in HTTPS production site. I tried few settings like [BE][lockSSL] = 2 and all available options (0,1).  Can anyone help me out? I am in desperate situation right now.

Thanks
Br,
TBC