[TYPO3-english] "Securelink" for felogin

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Thu Apr 20 11:30:44 CEST 2017

Hi!

I would suggest to create an extension/custom PHP code that is called when the magic URL is called, which then logs the user in and redirects to a destination page.

// enforce session so we get a FE cookie, otherwise autologin does not work (TYPO3 6.2.5+)
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->setAndSaveSessionData('dummy_thing', true);
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->createUserSession($feuserRecordArray);
HttpUtility::redirect($destinationUrl);

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein