[TYPO3-english] Re: General Information required

waqas bajwa wabajwa89 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:50:31 CEST 2017

Hi,
Thank you so much for your kind reply. Actually, yesterday before i posted my query here, i installed "cal" extension in my typo3 7.6 But i don't know how can i create such a filters like bring the those events by date if i select the date from drop down menu or by location.
May be you have seen the picture which i attached in my first query here.

If you know about it then its a great help for me.
Thank you so much.

Regards
Bajwa