[TYPO3-english] problem update to 7.6.16

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Apr 11 08:40:30 CEST 2017

David,

Thanks I will have a look at that. Might be a space problem indeed. Have been messing around with it already and that resulted in messing up my server. Lucky for me I could revert back to a copy so no one noticed :)

Regards,

Wiechert.

         <http://hocom-advies.nl/>

HocomAdvies <http://hocom-advies.nl/>