[TYPO3-english] Re: problem update to 7.6.16

David Bruchmann david.bruchmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 07:50:52 CEST 2017

Hi Wiechert,

I remember having had some strange issues with the database too and it was caused by INNODB.
The reason was that the predefined space was exceeded and I had to reorganize my databases.
In general there is the question if you store all databases in one innodb-file or if you create (is possible automatically by configuration) for each Installation a separated innodb-file.
It's already some time ago, that I was busy with it, so I can't tell you more details.
Just study the manual on dev.mysql.org and good luck then to get it solved.

Greets,
David