[TYPO3-english] Dropdown items from DB

Mikael Nazarenko mvnaz at yandex.ru
Sat Apr 8 16:33:50 CEST 2017

Hello everybody. Tell me please how make dropdown list on frontend with items from DB? I created extension with extension builder. My own extension extend fe_user and add  custom dropdown list to him. In backend I can edit this list(add and delete elements), But I don't know how to show this dropdown input with items which I added in backend.

May be I can do that with custom query to DB.? I think it is not best way.

Also I tried do it with ViewHelper. but it not work.

Help me please! I need to show this dropdown input on page profile (I use femanager)