[TYPO3-english] Frontend Edit icons and panels

Preben Pedersen Leprebsi at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 8 14:55:27 CEST 2017

I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, i've tried every solution i've been able to find, and i still can't get it to work.

I have tried following various guides to enabling/activating and using Frontend Editing, but only thing i end up with, is the admin panel.

I can't get edit panels and icons to appear.

I have bootstrap and the fluid package enabled, and i've followed this guide:
wiki typo3 org Frontend_editing

I've also tried with some other tsconfig's that i found on stackoverflow, which sorted it for someone else, but it's still the same for me.

I've also installed the new Frontend Editor (from yesterday, the 7th of April), which didn't change anything.

Is it something i haven't installed correctly?

I'm using Typo3 8.7 on Ubuntu (Linux) 16.04

Any help is greatly appreciated, and just let me know if i need to provide additionel information.

Best Regards
Preben