[TYPO3-english] Missing width controls in "text and image" (Typo3 7.6.9)

Douglas La Farge doug at dtaerialphoto.com
Tue Apr 4 19:44:41 CEST 2017

Based on this post:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2016-June/095600.html <http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2016-June/095600.html>

I’ve been digging for almost two hours now. I’m trying to find the documentation that explains best practice approach to aligning images in a Text with Media container.

I understand that the Introduction / Bootstrap packages remove the ability to align images in the container but I’m simply not finding directions for the solution to doing this. Would someone be so kind as to point me to documentation for this? Thank you.

Regards,
Doug