[TYPO3-english] Tracking, Analytics, or Statistics of Frontend Logged in Users

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Sep 27 08:14:55 CEST 2016

Hi Scott,

Did you consider to use Piwik? That’s really nice and working great with Typo3 (there is even an extension for easy including). I think it has all the requirements you are looking for.

Best Regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert

www.hocom-advies.nl