[TYPO3-english] Re: External Import and JSON

Jeppe Donslund jeppe at donslund.net
Fri Sep 23 10:47:01 CEST 2016

Hi François

Yes, I did manage to import from my test file. I changed it back to JSON, because that is what I get directly from my test file.

But now, when I try to reimport to get data into new files, it won't update the records that is already there. I think I am missing something like a uniq id or something.
My test file has a number that is uniq for every record. It is a 10 digit number.
When I import the file TYPO3 still uses the uid.

Does it make any sense?