[TYPO3-english] Updating scss files

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Tue Sep 20 11:08:13 CEST 2016

Hi Jeppe,

you should not rename files in extensions. They will come back with every update.

You should add your own CSS file (probably uploaded to fileadmin/) to provide your own styles on top of bootstrap_core and bsdist:

page.10.includeCSS.myCssFile = fileadmin/template/my.css

If you really want to replace the CSS you will have to use the build process [1] to build your own version of bsdist.

Cheers,
Mark

[1] https://github.com/laxap/bsdist/blob/master/Documentation/Main/Build/Index.rst